Asset recovery requires two facets: a well-informed methodology and the ability to deliver. Fiscal Recoup partner with a global network of intelligence-led sources to locate and recover concealed assets. Our agents track, trace and recover assets to support litigation, recover capital lost to investment fraud through to deciphering complex international corporate structures including money laundering activities and offshore holdings. When required we conduct investigations on a seamless white label basis.
Working at the forefront of global intelligence
What We Offer
Fiscal Recoup asset searches:
- leaves no trace of our investigations
- have the ability to conduct cross-border intelligence gathering
- determine the validity of pursuing a legal case
- trace witnesses to gather statements to support legal cases
- produce a cost benefit analysis by defining which investigative steps are likely to succeed
- recover assets as part of post-judgement enforcement
- identify and locate assets associated with employee or corporate embezzlement
- pursue assets that are transferred internationally and across jurisdictions
- conduct asset searches and recovery in accordance with country-specific business frameworks and law
- Having direct access to both Interpol and The FBI’s Art Crime Unit, Fiscal Recoup has a specialist asset trace and recovery department.